Let the PROJECT GENERAL COMPANY help you with Project, Program, and Portfolio Governance using APO with AI in Indonesia. http://www.project-general.com #PMO, #PROGRAM, #PROJECT#AGILE#PMBOK#HYBRID
According to PMI a Project is a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result. A project is temporary in that it has a defined beginning and end in time, and therefore defined scope and resources.
In Indonesia, where the PROJECT GENERAL COMPANY (www.project-general.com) , manages projects, we see significant growth in the Project Management Profession and a need for increased education and networking.
To help foster the growth as of Project Management as a profession, the The PROJECT GENERAL COMPANY Jakarta, is a Sponsor of #SYMEX2019 in Bali, Indonesia March 13, 24, 2019.
#SYMEX2019 (https://pmi-indonesia.org/symex/) is the Largest Project Management Symposium and Exhibition in Indonesia. The aim of this symposium is to provide a forum for industry professionals, business owners, educators, researchers, policy-makers and graduate students with opportunity to explore and discuss issues in project management topics. This year’s theme will be Revolutionary Business in Disruptive Era. The two days symposium provides insight of the upcoming borderless economic in ASEAN and how to take benefit from the project management perspective, and as an applied tool for achieving business transformation. International and local speaker both from practitioners and academicians will share their knowledge, experience and state-of-the art of project management. The symposium is also an opportunity for companies to meet project managers seeking career transition and matching the interests, skills, and experience to their needs.
Please click here for registration information: https://pmi-indonesia.org/symex/howtoregister.html
The PROJECT GENERAL COMPANY (www.project-general.com) is a project management consulting and project management training firm in Indonesia. The PROJECT GENERAL COMPANY project management selected client portfolio is here: https://project-general.com/client-portfolio/
Are you using predictive AI for your PROJECTS in Indonesia? If not, contact the PROJECT GENERAL COMPANY, Jakarta for all of your PMO requirements. PMO@PROJECT-GENERAL.COM http://www.project-general.com . The PROJECT GENERAL COMPANY manages projects in Indonesia
PMO #AI #INDONESIA #PMP #AGILE #projectmanagement
The PROJECT GENERAL Company manages projects, programs, portfolios, in Indonesia using Automated Project Office (APO) and Automated Insight (AI). We manage Project Management Offices (PMO) with APO and AI also. Contact the PROJECT GENERAL COMPANY, Jakarta for all your project management, project program, or project portfolio needs.
The PROJECT GENERAL Company manages projects, programs, portfolios, in Indonesia using Automated Project Office (APO) and Automated Insight (AI). We manage Project Management Offices (PMO) with APO and AI also. Contact the PROJECT GENERAL COMPANY for all your project management, project program, or project portfolio needs. http://www.project-general.com email@example.com
How Does APO Work?
Automated Project Office is a ground-breaking software tool that provides automated QA reviews of every one of your IT projects, large and small. These reviews provide:
- Collecting operational project data from your existing systems.
- Incorporating feedback from all project stakeholders to form a holistic view of each project.
- Continuously filtering this data through a built-in library of expert knowledge: industry best practices, standard processes, and customizable business rules.
- Improving visibility by presenting easy-to-use dashboards identifying areas needing attention.
- Building a comprehensive repository of project data and analysis for bench marking and trending.
The APO Process
APO: A Control Room for Your Projects
- Automated Project Office is a ground-breaking software tool that provides automated QA reviews of every one of your IT projects, large and small. These reviews provide:
- Cost savings through early identification of off-track project activities
- Improved visibility and management of project risk
- Organizational learning through consistent enforcement of industry best practices
- Fewer surprises through enhanced team communication