Expert project management tip from The PROJECT GENERAL COMPANY, Jakarta
The two biggest evils in project scope management (Scope Creep and gold plating)
Two of the most indisputable evils regarding the scope of the project: Uncontrolled increase in the scope (Scope Creep) and delivering more than planned (gold plated).
How to avoid scope creep and gold plating.
- Use approved WBS with control accounts
- Use a PMBOK approved Perform Integrated Change Control (PICC) process
- Perform regular project audits
- Have and use an audited anti-corruption policy
- Monitor and control projects on a daily or faster basis
- Enforce integrity
The PROJECT GENERAL COMPANY manages projects and services Indonesia in English, Indonesian, Chinese, and Japanese. Please click here for The PROJECT GENERAL COMPANY client portfolio.
The PROJECT GENERAL COMPANY is a proud sponsor of #SYMEX2020 in Semarang, Indonesia March 11 -12, 2020